RTI is known as Right to Information. It empowers every citizen to ask for any information from the govt Offices, ministries, departments, or all the organizations under the Government.
Once your application is filed, and the fee is paid, our specialists will call you for the details & prepare the application according to the rules of RTI and send it to you for your approval by email, you can edit or approve. Once you approve we will send it to the concerned officer. You will get the information from the concerned authority by post within 30 days.
Only one time charge i.e. Rs.399/- (No Hidden Charge).
To request an RTI, you have to write down an application in a regular way addressing to the P.I.O of the relevant govt. Office. You can file your RTI by simply filling up a form on our website where you will need to mention your Name as well as address.
You can ask many types of vital pieces of information using the RTI. Following are the few of the common information requests that people apply for:
- Get answer sheet copies of any exam conducted by the recruitment board or any other board example RRB, SSC, GATE, UPSC, IIM, Examination of College or Universities.
- Status of driving license, passport, aadhar card, ration card applications.
- PF transfer and withdrawal status
- IT refund and Pension status
- Status of UGC approval of Courses/Colleges/Universities
- Certificate Verification
- Gram Panchayat expenditure and MLA/MP fund usage details
- Any other record or information.
- In most of the cases they refuse to accept RTI application even if they receive still they don’t want to give the certified received copy of your application.
- In few scenarios common people don’t know how & whom to file RTI
- There are many places where IPO’s are not available in their stock. However, if you want to pay by draft then again it is a time consuming & as well as you need to pay extra to the bank for making the DD.
- Offline process is very time consuming & pillar to post. Why?
- First you need to find any advocate to write the RTI application. Time consuming as well as wastage of money. It is not compulsory to hire advocate for the same but it is always recommended to make your application by an expert (advocate). So that you can get the correct & complete information within the time frame.
- Then you need to find a cyber cafe to print your application.
- Then again you need to stand in a queue in bank to make your DD (RTI fee).
- Then again you need to stand in a queue in a post office to post it. Practically the process for filling an offline RTI its take around 3 days to 1 week. Due to this time problem many people can’t file an RTI application.
- RTI fee – Rs.10/-
- Bank DD – Rs. 35/- (approx.)
- Advocate fee – Rs.500/- (approx.)
- Courier charge – Rs. 100/- (approx.)
- Other – Rs. 10/- to Rs.15/- (approx.)
Use OnlineRTIApplication.com, comfortably from your home! to file RTI application and relax.
Once your application is filed, and the fee is paid, our specialists will call you for the details & prepare the application according to the rules of RTI and send it to you for your approval by email, you can edit or approve. Once you approve we will send it to the concern officer. You will get the information from the concerned authority by post within 30 days.
You will get a registered post tracking link with your application’s soft copy. When your application goes through multiple phases in our drafting procedure. .
RTI act promises that the PIO will respond within 30 days for an application.
The response time is 30 days from the day of the RTI applications receive in the relevant office. We provide Urgent Service if you will take the service then we will do the needful on priority.
We follow first come first serve model. So that your work can be done as soon as possible. However if you have any urgency then you can take our priority service by paying only Rs.199/- extra. Our average respond time of priority service is only 10 Minutes to 24 business hours.
We help the applicants to draft the application accurately and send it along your name as well as the address to the relevant govt. Office. The govt. Offices provide information directly to your address.
Yes, we also accept applications in Hindi. The applicants can write and submit their issues in simple Hindi, and everything else is our responsibility.
If you have urgency then you can take our Online RTI Application with Urgent Service by paying extra Rs.199/-. We will do your work on priority.