At ONLINE RTI APPLICATION, we are committed to offering Indian people with a platform for exercising their data freedoms to make internet rate apps in India. To create an internet request for RTI India, you must verify that all your application information is right. It is easy to understand the RTI filing & application process. Make sure you have written your request for information in a word document or notepad before you start filing your RTI application. Your application should be accurate and comprehensive as possible as. If the information application is vague, it can be passed on to you.
The RTI Act impose s a very simple agenda for obtaining information. It includes :
- STEP 1: Writing an application determine the particulars of the advice sought.
- STEP 2: Submitting the witness of payment of application fee along with the application.
- STEP 3: Sending the application to the concerned Public Information Officer /Assistant Public Information Official.
The fundamental requirements of an application filed under the RTI Act are:
- (a) The aspirant should be a citizen of India.
- (b) The application should contain the of information sought.
- (c) The witness of payment of application fee should be enclosed.
- (d) The address of the applicant should be available for posting a reply.
Personal imformation except those important for contacting an applicant are neither required to be quoted nor can be called for by the PIO.