Right to information act passed in 2005 in the parliament of India to keep the citizens informed and vigil on the functioning of government organizations. It’s a tool in the hands of the common man to ask for information from the public authority. All the enterprises run, managed and financed by the Government of India comes under the control of RTI act in India. The organization owned privately but funded by the government also answerable under the RTI act in India.
The right to information decides the accountability of the public servant. The information can be reported, disbursement of financial matters, and implementation of the government project.
There are two authorities located at the state level and central level undertakes the proceeding of the Right to information act. RTI application in India can be filled online as well as offline. The RTI act application form is available on onlineRTIapplication with the customer support team to guide you through the proceeding.
RTI Act in India empowers the common man to have a safe and sound surrounding environment.
- Gram Panchayat, Municipal Corporation and other local bodies responsible for the public issues fall under the surveillance of the RTI act in India. The RTI application can be filed to check the status and implementation of the various programs.
- The water supply, sanitation facility is the accountability of local bodies. The government authorities liable for the same can be questioned under the RTI act in India.
- The local as well as central and state government is answerable for the protection of the natural environment in your surroundings, thus one can file RTI application form to check the irregularities in the protection of the natural environment.
- A continuous supply of Electricity is the necessity of any area. The Electricity board run by the government comes under it and in India, RTI application can be filed against the electricity board to inquire about the bill generation, electricity supply, etc.
- In the government school and colleges, many programs are run by the government for the better future of the students, the RTI application form can be used to check the disbursement of the funds and other related data.
RTI is the voice of democracy to work transparently. It aids in curbing the red-tapism and corruption that helps to develop equality, social and national stability along with economic growth. The aware citizens can use RTI act India to develop our surroundings for a better future. The government authorities are liable for various responsibilities, but before RTI they were working in isolation. RIT India act has increased the participation of the people in the working of the government departments.
RTI India has made the government responsive and the citizens are the part of decision making. RTI has truly abetted to build superior democracy in the country. For further inquiries, you can also call onlineRTIapplication.